Real-Cap LTD is committed to conduct all its business activities in a responsible way regarding the environmental impact and sustainable performance. The Company believes that Environment is everyone's concern and that all employees are accountable for environmental performance.
Real-Cap LTD seeks to achieve continuous improvement in meeting its environmental standards while working to minimize any negative impact on local and global Environment as the Company enlarges its business.
To reach these targets, Real-Cap LTD:
- Conducts operations in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and applies its high internal environmental standards.
- Implements and certifies the internationally recognized environmental management system, ISO 14001, in all its operations to ensure accountability and continuous improvement.
- Includes environmental strategies and objectives in its business planning process to ensure that management of environmental impact remains an integral part of its operations.
- Identifies environmental aspects, sets environmental goals, monitors results and audits processes in order to assess its performance against internal and external environmental standards.
- Provides and implements ways to improve the efficiency with which the Company uses materials and resources, prevents pollution, minimises emissions, and recycles waste. Commits to conserve watersheds by saving water and treating wastewater.
- Commits to protecting the climate by reducing energy use and coolant emissions.
- Promotes sustainable packaging by light weighting, recycling waste products and using recycled content whenever this is allowed and possible.
- Encourages and trains its employees to identify and act upon opportunities to improve environmental performance and waste management in the areas where they work.